Trilobal polyester thread for machine embroidery
Or search via thread type
Coats Sylko is a trilobal polyester thread for machine embroidering.
Coats Sylko has superior lustre, durability and smooth operation at the highest speeds, which have made them a popular choice among embroidery customers seeking performance and durability.
- All embroidery on clothing or accessories which are subject to wear-and-tear or frequent laundry
- Caps, headwear, bags and accessories
- Team logos on sportswear and athletic wear
- Home textiles and children's wear
- Workwear and corporate wear
- Decorative seams on lingerie, children's wear and sportswear
Features & Benefits
- Produced using the most advanced technology to guarantee optimum performance
- Excellent lustre and extensive range of colours and durability
- Superior colour fastness and chemical resistance
- Unique lubrication resulting in high productivity
- Superior abrasion resistance for demanding end-uses
- Engineered for sewing at the highest speeds
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
|Article No. / Ticket No.||Global Offer Tex No.||Ticket No. (Nm)||Length||Average Strength||Elongation % Min - Max||Recommended Needle Size|
Some markets have alternative standard lengths; use 3289 for 5000m; 3291 for 4000m; 3288 for 3000m; 3220 for 2000m.
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of thread, the thread user should assure herself or himself by preliminarily testing that the thread is suitable for the end use intended. Technical information listed above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative.
|3220 180||18||180||2,000m||650||20 - 26||65 - 75|
|3288 120||27||120||3,000m||1,140||20 - 26||75 - 90|
|3220 080||40||80||2,000m||1,700||20 - 26||75 - 90|
|3215 060||50||60||1,500m||2,220||20 - 26||90 - 100|