Staple spun cotton for post dyed garments
Or search via thread type
Coats Dymax is a fit-for-purpose mercerised cotton sewing thread specifically for garment dye end-use.
For both untreated and mercerised 100% cotton fabrics
Coats Dymax mercerised cotton thread is produced from high quality, long staple cotton specially treated under tension to provide greater lustre and higher strength. The mercerising process also gives the thread a high affinity to the dyestuffs used in post dyeing, making it an ideal choice for sewing both untreated and mercerised 100% cotton fabrics.
- Quick response to fashion colours for post dye garments
Features & Benefits
- Dymax is a fit-for-purpose mercerised cotton sewing thread specifically for garment dye end-use. Dymax is 100% cotton
- As Dymax is mercerised cotton, the thread takes up the dye consistently giving the best colour result every time.
- Dymax thread has a smooth surface and high lustre or shine, resulting in beautiful seams
- Simple one shade production
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
|Article No. / Tkt||Global Offer Tex No.||Ticket No. (Nm)||Length||Average Strength||Elongation %||Recommended Needle Size|
|cN||Min - Max||Metric|
*Needle size recommendations are a guide only and ultimately depend on the sewing application
|7000 060||30||60||5000m||830||4 - 9||75 - 80|
|7000 050||35||50||5000m||1,030||4 - 9||80 - 90|
|7000 040||40||40||5000m||1,240||4 - 9||90 - 110|
|7000 030||60||30||5000m||1,820||5 - 9||110 - 120|
|7000 024||80||24||5000m||2,060||5 - 9||110 - 125|
|7000 018||105||18||5000m||3,230||5 - 9||130 - 160|