An innovative performance stretch sewing thread for high extension, stretch seams
Or search via thread type
Coats Eloflex is an innovative performance stretch sewing thread for high extension, stretch seams.
It has high extensibility and good seam strength with excellent sewability. Eloflex minimises the risk of seam extension failure on stretch fabrics and enables high stretch lockstitch seams.
Eloflex is available in a full range of thread sizes for all stretch fabric and stretch materials. Ticket 120 and Ticket 80 can be used in lighter wear garments, such as football or rugby shirts, inner shorts, leggings or even to help with the neck stretch measurements on childrenswear. Ticket 30 and Ticket 20 are suitable for stretch denim or heavier fabrics and footwear materials.
For lockstitch applications, always use Eloﬂex both in the needle and the bobbin to achieve optimal stretch in the seam.
Coats Eloﬂex has a high initial modulus which enables it to deliver the good loop formation properties that are critical to good machine sewing.
Eloflex is a great option for soft and secure stretch seams for performance sportswear and next-to-skin garments.
Eloflex is recommended where-ever you need that extra stretch in the seam.
- For stretch seams in performance sportswear and activewear
- Stretch jeans and jeggings
- For highly stretchable seams in footwear
- Neck seams and hemming operations
Features & Benefits
- Coats Eloflex delivers high extensibility and good seam strength with excellent sewability
- Minimises the risk of seam extension failure on stretch fabrics
- Enables high stretch lockstitch seams
- Full range of thread sizes for all stretch fabric and stretch materials
- High stretch and controlled elongation
- Extensive range of colours
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
|Article No.||Global Offer Tex No.||Ticket No. (Nm)||Length||Average Strength||Elongation % Min - Max||Recommended Needle Size|
*Should you need additional thread sizes of Eloflex, please contact your local Coats office.
|0323 120||27||120||3,000m||900||50 - 70||75 - 90|
|0323 080||40||80||3,000m||920||55 - 85||75 - 90|
|0322 050||70||50||2,000m||1,700||65 - 90||100 - 120|
|0322 030||105||30||2,000m||2,550||60 - 90||110 - 130|
|0322 020||135||20||2,000m||3,400||60 - 90||120 - 140|