Micro-filament textured polyester thread for softness and comfort in seams
Or search via thread type
Coats Seamsoft is a unique micro-filament textured polyester thread that offers exceptional softness and comfort, especially in "next-to-skin" seams.
It offers excellent seam covering properties and extensibility for knitted and stretch fabrics.
- For softness in all next-to-skin garments
- Performance sportswear and bikewear
- High quality intimate apparel and lingerie
Features & Benefits
- Coats Seamsoft delivers exceptional softness in the seams combined with high productivity
- High extensibility and seam strength result in good seam security
- Unique full range of four different constructions giving you the best choice for softness
- Seamsoft 120 (Tex 16) and Seamsoft 140 (Tex 24) are particularly suitable for use in both needles and loopers, delivering the ultimate softness with one thread choice
- Seamsoft 160 (Tex 18) and Seamsoft 80 (Tex 35) are constructed to maximise seam coverage whilst maintaining good sewability
- Low shrinkage property ensures no seam distortion after washing
- High level of colour fastness even in demanding washing conditions
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
|Article No.||Global Offer Tex No.||Ticket No. (Nm)||Length||Average Strength||Elongation % Min - Max||Recommended Needle Size|
*Seamsoft 120 (Tex 16) and Seamsoft 140 (Tex 24) are suitable for use both in the needle and in the looper.
|F785 120*||16||120||5,000m||690||22 - 34||70 - 90|
|F785 160||18||160||5,000m||640||22 - 34||N/A|
|F785 140*||24||140||5,000m||990||23 - 35||75 - 90|
|F785 080||35||80||5,000m||1,330||21 - 33||N/A|