Retro reflective sewing and embroidery thread for footwear and accessories embroidery and stitching applications
Or search via thread type
Coats Signal HD is a retro-reflective thread for footwear and accessories embroidery and stitching applications. When illuminated by a light source, it helps to enhance the visibility at night-time or in difficult weather conditions and adds that extra special decorative feature.
- Signal HD is intended for use in embroidery sewing on footwear and accessories materials
- It is also used in standard 301 Stitching for upper sewing
Features & Benefits
- Coats Signal HD is a high-tech thread that combines the tenacity of a nylon filament cover with a retro-reflective core with excellent strength and durability
- Bonding technology that safeguards against ply untwisting
- Retains maximum reflectivity after sewing
- The daytime colours include silver, black, hot pink and lime green. When illuminated by light the reflected colour is always white
- Enhanced retro-reflectivity visibility when illuminated by a light source
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class II
|Global Offer Tex No.||Ticket No. (Nm)||Ply||Average Strength||Elongation %|
*Needle size recommendations are a guide only and ultimately depend on the sewing application
Physical and Chemical Properties of Signal HD
|Melts at 230 - 265ºC|
|Shrinkage less than 1% @ 150 °C|
|Insects / Micro-organisms (mildew, rot)||
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of a product, the customer and/or user should assure herself or himself that the product meets end customer requirements and is suitable for the intended end use. Coats accepts no liability for unsuitable or improper use or application of products.
Information provided above is based on current averages and should be taken only as indicative. Coats accepts no liability for the preciseness and correctness of the information provided.
Product information sheets are updated from time to time, please be sure you are referring to the most recent publication. Coats supports customers with advice on individual applications on request; if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.