Signal C 402 200
A silver retro reflective tape for domestic wash suitable for all types of high visibility applications
Coats Signal C 402 200 is a silver retro reflective tape for domestic wash which meets and exceeds the requirements of key high visibility norms so maximum performance is guaranteed.
Coats Signal is a range of high quality reflective tapes for workwear, protective clothing, apparel and accessories which is offered globally. When illuminated by a light source, Coats Signal helps to enhance the visibility in night time or difficult weather conditions. In combination with fluorescent elements, Coats Signal improves daytime and low light visibility.
Download our Coats Signal Brochure (Domestic) to find out more.
- Luggage and travel goods
- Fashion accessories
Features & Benefits
- Standard retro reflective tape for all types of high visibility applications
- Maximum retro reflective performance of 500cd/lux/m squared
- High visibility - EN ISO 20471 and ANSI/ISEA 107 approved
- Meets Coats Restricted Substances List and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Polyester / cotton fabric backing for optimum comfort and durability
- Domestic wash: 60°C - 100 cycles and 90°C - 20 cycles
- Dry clean: 50 cycles
- 200 metre roll (50mm) / Various widths available
|Laundry Performance||Standard Width||Length||Packaging|
|60°C Domestic (EN ISO 6330)||90°C Domestic (EN ISO 6330)||Dry Clean (EN ISO 3175)||Metres / Roll||Rolls / Carton||Metres / Carton|
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of reflective tape, user should assure herself or himself by preliminary testing that the reflective tape is suitable for the end use intended.
|100 washes||20 washes||50 cycles||50mm||200||6||1200|